Handy Hints Part 1
- Read the grades page and make sure you know your scales well enough to do a couple solo this week.
- Record yourself playing one of your tunes on your phone or iPad and listen back to it.
- Learn the bowing pattern needed for the scales and arpeggios for your grade
- Make sure you have printed out the booklet for your grade
- Practice the NATURAL minor version for scales.
All tunes are on Starter Session Page on website under Music & Resources – you don’t need to know them all!
Young Folk playing for Tweedbank Afternoon Tea
Bannerfield buskers and some of the juniors will play at this event